Vancouver: (604) 739-8060 Toronto: (416) 800-4312 Calgary: (403) 775-1291
Our on-demand 'front of the line' annual remote support service.
What we can offer:
- Resolve any errors or problems with your emails
- Install email software programs like Outlook, Outlook Express & Eudora e-mail
- Setup free e-mail accounts with your Internet Service Provider
- Setup customized email accounts on the Internet (Web mail).
- Fix all email problems in sending or receiving emails
- Activate spam blockers in your email program so you can stay free from adult spam in your inbox
- Create e-mail rules so that you can automatically push e-newsletter in folders for easy access and storage
- Locating the cause of the lockups, crashes, slowdowns or Internet problems
- Repairing any type of existing operating system issues
- Installation of critical updates, if relevant
- Make sure your computer is running efficiently
- Install Drivers
- Set-up printer networking
- Configure settings
- Test print
- Diagnose and repair the problem, and reinstall application, if necessary
- Support for over 70 daily use software applications
- Quick Assistance with using a particular software including navigation & functionality.
- Configuration of Internet Explorer, Mozilla, or Netscape Browser for quick Internet Access
- Troubleshoot and fix slow Internet
- Manage Internet Cookies and web history
- Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, Mozilla & Netscape browsing errors
- Re-Install & configure faulty Internet connection
- Updating to latest version of web Browser
Data backup and Data transfer
- Transfer documents, pictures, music, address, email, bookmark to new computer or external harddrive
Software Installation and Removal
- Install or remove any legitimate copy of software that provided by customer
Install driver for hardware
- Printer/Scanner driver
- Sound card driver
- Video card driver
- Chipset driver
- Control Card driver
- Other Peripherals driver
Windows update and security check
- Check for Windows updates
- Includes an update of your current Windows service pack.
- Schedule automatic Windows updates
- Check firewall settings
- Check Anti-Virus/spywares software
- Check for potential security leak and weak point
Secure wireless network setup
- Setup router management password
- Setup network name SSID
- Setup secure key for wireless access
- Setup MAC filter Port map if need
- Enable firewall
- Disable Wan ping response from outside
Virus and spywares removal
- Stop virus and spywares running
- Remove virus and spywares
- Scan registry table
- Scan whole computer
- Update Anti-virus and spywares software
Why choose Frontier PC?
Our on-staff technicians will discuss your computer repair needs in a "no jargon" friendly way.
Our Microsoft and Lenovo certified technicians perform computer repairs to industry standards.
Our Service Centre in conveniently located at 1755 West Broadway for drop off and pickup.
We're proud of our excellent customer service staff who are willing to take the time to review and thoroughly explain your repairs.
The data and images on this website have been subjected to numerous control
mechanisms to ensure its' accuracy. FrontierPC.com will use best efforts to
maintain its accuracy. However, if at any time the data or images provided
are incorrectly priced or below fair market value or availability has substantially
changed or image or descriptions contain inaccuracies, FrontierPC.com shall
not be held responsible or liable, furthermore FrontierPC.com reserves the
right to reject any orders placed based on this erroneous information. Copyright
2001-2013 FrontierPC.com Computer Inc., Frontier PC Canada, Frontier Computer,
Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Halifax. All Rights Reserved.