Vancouver: (604) 739-8060 Toronto: (416) 800-4312 Calgary: (403) 775-1291
Save time and travel costs with cutting edge video conferencing
What's in the Solution?
The RealPresence Ready solution includes
- One Polycom HDX 7000 system
- Two Polycom HDX 6000 systems
- Five Polycom Telepresence m100 desktop
- Solution Deployment Guide and video
The affordable, easy-to-use video collaboration solution for small and medium-sized businesses
- Makes it easy to purchase, deploy, use and manage business grade video by delivering a comprehensive solution for SMBs
- Delivers high-quality, reliable and secure conversations with Polycom UltimateHD technology, standards-based compression technology that consumes up to 50 percent less bandwidth than comparable solutions, and patented innovations that help ensure superior experiences even in congested networking environments
- Sets a new standard for cost-effective business grade video at the lowest TCO with a complete solution that can be financed for less than the cost of one business trip a month, is modular and scalable for future growth, and is interoperable with any communications system through open standards and native integration with industry-leading partners including Microsoft Lync
Features & Benefits
- Increase Efficiency, Effectiveness, Productivity, and Morale
- Enhance productivity by instantly meeting face to face with remote groups and individuals
- Improve engagement and alignment with remote workers through regular visual communications
- Make faster decisions and accelerate time to market with more frequent collaboration
Fast Return on Investment
- Install quickly and minimize IT involvement with comprehensive solution deployment guide and installation video
- Immediate reductions in travel by replacing in-person meetings with high-quality, easy-to-use video calls
- The industry's lowest TCO with room systems that use up to 50% less bandwidth than comparable solutions
- Drastically reduce the up-front capital outlay with a flexible financing and technology refresh options
Assured Interoperability, Scalability and Security
- Simple integration with current and future video components based on standards-based interfaces
- Investment protection with deep and native integration with industry leading communication solutions
- Easy expansion with the industry's leading portfolio of group, personal and mobile solutions
- IT approved security with standards-based encryption and optional firewall traversal solutions
- Ensure productive collaboration in the face of natural or man-made disasters
- Backed by the industry's leading provider of video conferencing and UC solutions
- Maximize uptime with a minimum of one year of full solution support from Polycom's global support team
Why choose Frontier PC?
Our on-staff technicians will discuss your computer repair needs in a "no jargon" friendly way.
Our Microsoft and Lenovo certified technicians perform computer repairs to industry standards.
Our Service Centre in conveniently located at 1755 West Broadway for drop off and pickup.
We're proud of our excellent customer service staff who are willing to take the time to review and thoroughly explain your repairs.
The data and images on this website have been subjected to numerous control mechanisms to ensure its' accuracy. FrontierPC.com will use best efforts to maintain its accuracy. However, if at any time the data or images provided
are incorrectly priced or below fair market value or availability has substantially changed or image or descriptions contain inaccuracies, FrontierPC.com shall not be held responsible or liable, furthermore FrontierPC.com reserves the
right to reject any orders placed based on this erroneous information. Copyright 2001-2013 FrontierPC.com Computer Inc., Frontier PC Canada, Frontier Computer,Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Halifax. All Rights Reserved.