Vancouver: (604) 739-8060 Toronto: (416) 800-4312 Calgary: (403) 775-1291
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional 32/64-bit **
Office Suite - Product Key Code - PC - English
* Image here may not represents actual product
- MFR Part #
- FrontierPC WebID:
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 brings together our top-of-the-line tools to help you stay organized, connected, and competitive.
- Software Main Type:
- Software Sub Type:
- Language Supported:
- Platform Supported:
- License Pricing:
** NOTE: This product cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened unless the item is defective.
- Write a Review
|Manufacturer Part Number:
|Manufacturer Website Address:
||Office 2010 Professional 32/64-bit
|Software Main Type:
|Software Sub Type:
||Office 2010 Professional 32/64-bit
Manage business and personal finances efficiently:
- Build a budget and track expenses quickly with built-in templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances. Illustrate your information using improved charting tools and SmartArt graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place:
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to marketing plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing. Save information from the web and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create dynamic presentations that get attention:
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they don't have PowerPoint.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to customer newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Capture your ideas using an array of customizabl
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
|Operating System Supported:
||Product Key Code
Operating System: Windows Server 2003 with SP2 and MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only),
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 or later (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2 and MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only)
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB Recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality)
- 512 MB RAM recommended for accessing Outlook data files larger than 1GB
- 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory
- Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9.0, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Certain features require Windows Search 4.0
- Send to OneNote Print Driver and Integration with Business Connectivity Services require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and/or Windows XPS features
- Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, (32-bit only). IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
- Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device
- Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device
- Information Rights Managem
Write your product review
The data and images on this website have been subjected to numerous control
mechanisms to ensure its' accuracy. FrontierPC.com will use best efforts to
maintain its accuracy. However, if at any time the data or images provided
are incorrectly priced or below fair market value or availability has substantially
changed or image or descriptions contain inaccuracies, FrontierPC.com shall
not be held responsible or liable, furthermore FrontierPC.com reserves the
right to reject any orders placed based on this erroneous information. Copyright
2001-2013 FrontierPC.com Computer Inc., Frontier PC Canada, Frontier Computer,
Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Halifax. All Rights Reserved.